jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Ok, see this website!

Hi readers! I have to choose a career – related website that I frequently visit.  I choose the National Congress Library’s website www.bcn.cl .


So, do you want to know about any field of the parliament?    Do you have a doubt related to budget’s argument?  Do you have problems with a rare law that you don’t remember the number or what is about?
If these questions aren’t   so unknown for you and maybe when you read them you will say: yes, it happens to me yesterday when I was in management jurisdiction class! You are in the best place to solve all this doubts and some more. 

In a few words, this web site it’s a technical assessor of the National Congress and its mission is collaborate with the knowledge and compression of legislation for  in a final instance be a creator of social interactions.  For all this reasons, the website has sections with information from Congress’s   history thought social reds and finally to a web catalogue.

Because all of I said, I usually visit the website for many different stuffs inside the questions that I told you in the beginning of this entry. I think it’s relaxing to my nerves in homework had complete information on this website.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario