jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

The little best

Hi my dear’s readers:

This time I’m going to talking about my favorite piece technology. I was wondering if I can or could choose just one thing and in spite of all the necessary moderns objects   in my life I finally decided for my cell phone.

I got it from the last Christmas: my cell phone was a gift of my mother in base of all my efforts in the year between University and familiar life.  It wasn’t a vain present without emotional aspects which are important for me - for not to say the most - for this aim, I don’t see it like a typical recycler technological matter.
I use it for various things – all the days  -  such as to make and receive calls, obviously, send messages, listening music, make some pictures of nice moments of my diary life and in a better way, to contact my family or friends if it’s necessary .

And to conclude, I like it because it  make easier my life and help me in dramatic situations just like   being there when I’m not present physically. 
So, what I would do if my cell phone disappears?  Probably things wouldn’t be so fast and comfortable, but...also I think I could survive.

1 comentario:

  1. I envy your piece of technology I mean I have a cellphone that looks more like a stone, lol, someday I hope to reach that level of techonology...someday..soon!, tc!

    ResponderEliminar