jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Lets sing :)

Hi readers: 

Today I have a good new: non political aspects yet. It’s something different what link us in this opportunity: music.
Personally, I don’t have a favorite band or singer. A song only will have effect on me if its sound is pleasant and its lyric could take you to other good time in a near or away past or even better: takes you to a place in your dreams.


In spite of everything, If you look at my cell phone, probably will find R&B, techno or dance music. This is the part what you wonder: why? You said me that the music will be so deep and nice! and I’ll answer you : Yeah! You’re right! The real music  one who  hits my heart, probably don’t be in my cell phone, in contrast,  it’s in my bedroom ready for the silence of the night, when I go to the bed and think about important things. For this moment of the day, I like to listen my favorite music. In some cases, give a song to somebody.

So, lets sing or dance  tonight :)

3 comentarios: