viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

The beginning....

Hi! I’m Valeska Figueroa and this is my new blog. In this little place of the web universe, I’ll talk about different real world stuff related with my career: Public Administration. Consequently, in this blog the words political, news, government and all that you can imagine or prefer will appear.
But don’t be scared, probably there would be some space for other things different to the academical aspects. However I’m in English class.
Oh my god…I apologize for that…I just said my name and didn’t make a description or presentation about me…it was so rude!. .Well, I’m going to start:  I’m 20 years old and I’m a student of the Universidad de Chile. It isn’t necessary to say what I’m doing….it was the first thing that I said even before to introduced myself. Sorry, I love my career.




6 comentarios:

  1. this is amazing, you're very cool!
    I think that you will be a future successful public administrator, I hope you studying in the U.S. or Europe.
    See you tomorrow, kisses, luv ya! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! thanks for the good wishes you're very nice with me:). Good will listen to you and hopefully one day be a successful and happy public administrator.
    See you tomorrow! kisses =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! my friend. I see you en this moment jajaja. how are you?. Along time.
    See you tomorrow kiss (F)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi my best friend! :D how are you?

    Welcome to world of Blog!

    Bless

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi my friend

    I like your blog, It's very beautifull
    Looks like the flight of the Andes Mountains

    I hope you enjoy this activity

    Kisses darling =D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like you presentation, is very enigmatic XD, is top secret

    ResponderEliminar